CALLS FOR ENTRY from OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
The CFS (Colour and Form Society) 69th Annual Open Juried Exhibition
is accepting entries to its 2021 OJE online from August 1 to September 1, 2021.
* This will be an Online exhibition - all accepted artworks and awards will be featured on the CFS website from Oct. 15 to Dec. 31, 2021. (The Etobicoke Civic Centre Art Gallery is still closed).
* $2500 in prizes: 1st $1000, 2nd $700, 3rd $500, 3 Hon. Mentions of $100
* JURORS: Andrew Cheddie Sookrah, Donna Child, Joanne Poluch
* Artists may enter 1-2 original pieces of art - drawing, painting, hand-pulled prints, mixed media, sculpture (no photographic or digital art), completed in past 3 years.
* The Entrythingy submission portal will be open from August 1 to the September 1 midnight deadline, for information, jpeg images, and payment by Paypal or credit card.
* Entry Fee is $30 for CFS members, $40 for non-members.
* For full detailed instructions, key dates, more about the jurors, and the link to the submission page, go to: https://www.colourandformsociety.org/call-for-entry
STILL LIFE 2021
Online Exhibition + Artbook
John B Aird Gallery
JUROR: JUNO YOUN
DEADLINE: Sunday, August 22, 2021, by midnight
Be part of our online summer 2021 exhibition and ‘art book’.
All selected STILL LIFE works will be included in an online slide show and publication.
PORTRAIT SOCIETY OF CANADA
2021 International Digital Art Portrait Competition
Contemporary Portrait Art created with new Media technologies
The first international Digital Portrait Competition for Digital Artists sponsored by the Portrait Society of Canada professional organization dedicated to enhance an understanding of the practice and technique of Portraiture and to support an education and communication with public on the Tradition of visual arts.
D-Portrait 21 is first unique New Media on-line competition. Open to artist worldwide. General artists age 15 and older who are creating portraits and figurative works with new media technologies, including digital art, computer graphics, computer animation, virtual art and 3d printing.
Submitted artworks must creatively engage with technology and contain Still 2D Animation images, 3D Portrait interactive moving and/or still, Digital Painting, 3 D printing and photo bashing.
The entry deadline is September 15,2021
2021 Best Digital Portrait Award $ 1000.00 CAD
Peoples' Choice Award $ 500.00 CAD
DigitalArtists are invited to submit digital images of their work(s). Jurying will be conducted by a selection committee appointed by the Portrait Society of Canada. Top Finalists’ works will be displayed on our Portrait Society web site from October 1- 20, 2021.
The final judging winners will be announced on October 20,2021.
All submissions will be rated for composition, technique, application and special effects of the digital portrait work.
Cash Awards will be mailed to the winners on October 20, 2021.
All entries must be received by September 15, 2021.
Deadline for submissions: September 15,2021
Top Finalists on displays: October 1- 20, 2021
On- line exhibition of Finalists: October 1-20 20,2021
Final Judging: October 20, 2021
Awards mail out: October 21,2021
Independent Jurors: Veronica K. Tsyglan, Portrait Artist,
Artem Rudzush 3D Animator, Digital Artist
Irena Korosec Portrait Artist
Jane Kavanagh Portrait Artist
Jean Miler Harding. Portrait Artist ,Special in Medical Illustration
"THE MIRACLE OF THE PORTRAIT"
Deadline: November 10th